Spring is less than two weeks away! This week's #CLEProjectWinter topic is "Summer Throwback" and we want to see your best photos of Cleveland during the warmer months. We're excited, you're excited, even your pet is excited for warmer weather - so let's all dream about it together on Instagram.
It's still a bit chilly outside so we're going to be sending Cleveland winter hats to a handful of you who participate in this week's project. And we know these photos will be somewhat of a tease, so here a a few things you can do throughout the week to have fun while you're counting down to spring:
- Have a drink or two at Porco Lounge and Tiki Room or Margaritaville - where it's always summer.
- Head to the Cleveland Botanical Garden to see some major greenery.
- This may sound strange, but you know how you always want what you can't have? Bundle up and go for a walk in the Cleveland Metroparks and admire what's left of the winter season before it's gone.
- It's time to start working off all those #WinterBod calories. Rock climb at The Cleveland Rock Gym or take a class at Harness Cycle.
Here's how to participate in this week's hashtag project:
1. Scroll through that camera roll back to the summer months.
2. Find your best and most summery Cleveland photos or video footage.
3. Post to Instagram and tag @ThisisCLE, #ThisisCLE and #CLEProjectWinter.
4. Look for comments on your photo from us throughout the week!
5. We’ll announce our new theme for the week each Monday.
Some housekeeping notes:
- Images must be appropriate and your own. Basically, don't break Instagram's Community Guidelines.
- You don't have to be from Cleveland to contribute to the project.