Labor Day Weekend is here! A three-day weekend is always appreciated, but when that extra day is dedicated to not working, things just feel even better. This Labor Day, we're hosting our third Cleveland hashtag project - and it's going to celebrate the fact that most of us will not be working until Tuesday! (Click here to learn about the first project.)
Steps to #CLEProjectNoLabor success:
- Have FUN not working this weekend. Sounds easy enough, right? Check out our Labor Day Weekend article to find some good times inspo.
- Snap some photos or video.
- Post to Instagram and tag @ThisisCLE, #ThisisCLE and #CLEProjectNoLabor. Since you'll be frolicing in The Land for a whole extra day this weekend, it will probably be hard to just share one entry. We vote for a carousel post.
- On Tuesday, we'll choose some lucky random project participants to receive CLE Clothing Co. swag.
Some house keeping notes:
- Images must be appropriate and your own. Basically, don't break Instagram's Community Guidelines.
- The project hashtag will change based on the topic. Check back on the blog for new announcements. You could also follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- You don't have to be from Cleveland to contribute to the project.
- We'll try to do a project every other weekend.
- This is a group effort. Have an idea for a project topic? Comment below.