Art is an Instagrammers best friend and in CLE, we've got tons of that.
Join our second Cleveland weekend hashtag project on Instagram to help show it off. Click here to learn about the first project. We think it's pretty cool that in certain parts of town there's a possibility of cruising past a giant painting of Prince eating a donut or the biggest slice of pizza you've ever seen. How about a mural that is one of five parts of a global campaign hosted by Instagram? We have that too. There is a ton of newer public art around town and this weekend we challenge you to share your favorites on Instagram.
Steps to #CLEProjectPublicArt success:
- This weekend, get to a spot where you can see some art. We know it will be hard to choose the *best* spot which is why we say don't stop at one. Check out Ohio City Street Art for some inspo.
- Snap some photos or video.
- Post to Instagram and tag @ThisisCLE, #ThisisCLE and #CLEProjectPublicArt. It will be hard to choose just one. We vote for a carousel post.
- On Monday, we'll choose some lucky random project participants to receive CLE Clothing Co. swag.
Some house keeping notes:
- Images must be appropriate and your own. Basically, don't break Instagram's Community Guidelines.
- The project hashtag will change based on the topic. Check back on the blog for new announcements. You could also follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- You don't have to be from Cleveland to contribute to the project.
- We'll try to do a project every other weekend.
- This is a group effort. Have an idea for a project topic? Comment below.