Hi! Looking for something to do this weekend? Join our first Cleveland weekend hashtag project on Instagram. What’s that? The idea is simple, we provide a topic and you get creative with your camera. Full disclosure: we borrowed the idea from Instagram. First topic to conquer: the Cleveland Skyline.
Why the skyline? A great skyline foreshadows the destination experience you are about to encounter. It leaves a lasting memory in your mind that always brings you back to the time you spent and the memories you made in that place. In Cleveland, we are proud of our skyline because it reflects who we are - strong, diverse and always unapologetically ourselves. We want to see how you view the Cleveland skyline and hear about what it means to you. We also have these great Cleveland skyline socks we're dying to give away and it just makes sense.
Steps to #CLEProjectSkyLine success:
- This weekend (Friday-Sunday), get to a spot where you can see the skyline. We know it will be hard to choose the *best* spot which is why we say don't stop at one. See below for photo taking location inspiration.
- Snap some photos or video.
- Post to Instagram and tag @ThisisCLE, #ThisisCLE and #CLEProjectSkyLine. It will be hard to choose just one. We vote for a carousel post.
- On Monday, we'll choose some lucky random project participants to receive CLE Clothing Co. skyline socks to remember the first challenge by.
Some house keeping notes:
- Images must be appropriate and your own. Basically, don't break Instagram's Community Guidelines.
- The project hashtag will change based on the topic. Check back on the blog for new announcements. You could also follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- You don't have to be from Cleveland to contribute to the project.
- We'll try to do a project every other weekend.
- This is a group effort. Have an idea for a project topic? Comment below.
Next Article Previous Article